welcome to our core network we show you this news to our followers George Kambosos Jr. vs. Devin Haney card: Full undercard, championships on the line for Saturday’s card and we work to provide reliable all sports news on a permanent basis, we are happy to visit our networks, you can follow the lastest articles on our network 24 hours, we offer you followers of our network the latest world sports news around the clock .
George Kambosos Jr. vs. Devin Haney card: Full undercard, championships on the line for Saturday’s card
DiBella Entertainment will hold its next boxing event on Saturday, June 4th. The Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia will host the 12-bout event which will technically be on Sunday, June 5th local time. The preliminary card will air on ESPN+ with the main card airing on ESPN. Due to the time difference, the main card will begin at 9 pm ET on Saturday and the ring walks for the main event are tentatively scheduled for 11 pm ET. They are subject to change depending on the length of the matches preceding it.
The main event will be an undisputed lightweight title fight between George Kambosos and Devin Haney.
Full Card for George Kambosos Jr. vs. Devin Haney
- main event: George Kambosos Jr. vs. Devin Haney; multiple lightweight belts
- Jason Maloney vs. Aston Palicte; bantam weight
- Junior Fa vs. Lucas Browne; heavyweight
- Hemi Ahio vs. Christian Ndzie; heavyweight
- David Nyika vs. Karim Maatalla; Cruiserweight
- Lachlan Higgins vs. Terry Nikolas, Super Lightweight
- Andrew Moloney vs. Alexander Espinoza, Super Flyweight
- Amari Jones vs. Ankush Hooda, Middleweight
- Sarah Higginson vs. Taylah Robertson, Super Flyweight
- Yoel Angeloni vs. Ken AitkenWelterweight
- Hussein Fayad vs. Pom Thanawut Phetkum, Super Featherweight
- Isaiah Sette vs. Luke Gersbeck, Super Welterweight
thanks for reading the article George Kambosos Jr. vs. Devin Haney card: Full undercard, championships on the line for Saturday’s card, follow us on out website to watch the latest news, technical, sports and more developments immediately happen, you can also subscribe to our network newsletter below to receive you all new through our site.